Daetwyler – Rotoflex acquired

Rotoflex' headquarters in Grechen, Switzerland (Source: Daetwyler/Rotoflex)

SWITZERLAND • Daetwyler Global Tec Holding has acquired an 80% shareholding in the Rotoflex Group. The management holds the remaining 20% of shares in Rotoflex and remains unchanged. According to the both companies Rotoflex will continues to act independently within the group with its brand.

In order to read the full news please visit our sister magazine’s website flexo-gravure.com.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also be interested in: