FINAT – #Labelicious: new campaign for searching future label talents
“Labelicious – in search of the future label talents” – this new campaign will be launched by FINAT end of September. In view of its upcoming 60th anniversary, FINAT has taken the initiative to develop a competition which strives to increase awareness among young creative designers and skilled technologists, of the creative and technical skills involved in creating tomorrow’s labels and label sector.
The main objective of this competition is of interest to all companies active in the development and production of labels and label technologies and of brands that value the power of state-of-art labels both for branding and for process objectives such as product security and logistics.
#Labelicious – At a glance:
- Competition: “Looking for the most innovative branded label or smart label for 2025”
- Creating awareness and interest among 16 to 25 year young future talents
- “Social media first”- approach
- Combined National and European Focus (partners, winners)
- Maximum stakeholder involvement (education, associations, individual companies)
(Source: FINAT ELF, Closing presentation by Chris Ellison, FINAT president)
What’s the time schedule?
- June – August 2018: Set Up of the Labelicious Competition
- 18 September 2018: Official Launch of the Labelicious Competition
- 15 May 2019: Deadline for submission – Promotion of Submission continues
- 15 July 2019: End of the Promotion of Submission – Jury Process starts
- 3 September 2019: National Public Vote Winners announced
- 25 September 2019: European Winners (professional jury); Announced during Labelexpo Europe in Brussels
More details on this new FINAT campaign please find at respective website http://www.labelicious.eu/