Gallus Innovation Days – Open House event takes place this week
SWITZERLAND • Tomorrow, on Tuesday, 26th June 2018, the printing press manufacturer invites to its three-day Open House event and inhouse exhibition. The third Innovation Days take place from 26th to 28th June at the Gallus headquarters in St. Gallen, Switzerland. A new digital label printing system called Gallus Smartfire will be launched and about 30 partnering companies present their products and services at the inhouse expo. Up to 1000 visitors are expected to come to St. Gallen for the biennial event.
According to the manufactuer, during this year’ Innovation Days, Gallus and Heidelberg are showing how digitization will change the label business and how Gallus Ferd. Rüesch AG and Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG are going to jointly support their customers in mastering this paradigm shift. In order to do so, Gallus presents a variety of new products, following this year’s motto “Solutions for Printing Champions”.
Gallus Smartfire – a new digital label press
A new digital label printing system called Gallus Smartfire is going to debut this year, and it is especially convincing thanks to its easy handling. This label press is designed for constantly changing short runs and furthermore represents an affordable solution for any label printer who is interested in going into digital label printing.
Visitors will be able to see at the Gallus Innovation Days 2018:
- New digital label solution Gallus Smartfire
- Gallus Labelfire, newly equipped with a fully integrated printing unit
- Gallus Labelmaster Advanced with an automatic transverse and longitudinal register control
- Gallus RCS 430 equipped with flying imprint and fast UV ink drying
- Gallus RCS 340 with web shifting for multi-layer label production
- Screeny A-Line printing plate