Xeikon Café 2018 – Successful fourth edition announced
BELGIUM • A number of 830 unique visitors attended the Xeikon Café 2018. According to the company, the production of over 40 applications and the opportunity to view technology from a range of industry suppliers was well received by the visitors. This year’s edition also introduced the educational academy programme with about 15 workshops and tech talks.
The organiser of the four-day event reports attendees from 40 different countries, mainly Europe, Asia and Australia.
According to Xeikon highlights of the conference programme included the following
- a look at the future and how innovation is much like making moonshine with keynote speaker Andrew Vorster
- Johan Van de Velde from AB-InBev talked about enhancing customer relations through digital printing
- Niko Dhondt from Altrif Label outlined how digital print has driven successful label innovation
- Patrick Poitevin from Mondelēz International detailed current and next-generation printing technologies
- Carsten Stahl Hansen from Limo Labels addressed the question of how to balance dry toner and inkjet
- Lisa Sohanpal from Nom Noms World Food shared her brand’s design journey
- Giuseppe Prioriello talked about his web-to-print packaging solution, Packly
The North American edition, Xeikon Café North America 2018, takes place May 15-17 in Itasca, Illinois, USA. In 2019, the European Xeikon Café event will run again in Belgium from 26 to 29 March, 2019.