Esko – Packaging Connected for improved production workflow
USA • At Labelexpo Americas (stand 5202) visitors will be able to see the demonstration of Esko’s Packaging Connected solution and its elements.
- Job specification data: Esko WebCenter is the solution for job specification data flows all the way from MIS/ERP systems to the press control station, automating press set-up and inline quality inspection setup.
- Design: Esko Studio and Store Visualizer are solutions for designers, in order to help them create better artwork and hyper-realistic 3D mockups for presentation, proofing and quality control. According to Esko the automated creation of virtual 3D nine-view pack shots added to a digital job asset library drives a consistent consumer experience across all media channels, online and physical packs.
- Colour specification: X-Rite ColorCert Suite is a solution which aims to simplify colour communication across the internal and external stakeholders, from design to the AVT inline inspection system.
- Digital job assets are stored centrally in MediaBeacon, a marketing asset management solution and shared with all stakeholders. The new MediaBeacon connectors for the Adobe Creative Suite applications simplify sharing of brand marketing assets in order to guarantees consistency between online and physical brand assets.
- Centrally stored and approved packaging content: With pre-approved marketing assets—such as ingredient copy, marketing slogans, logos and symbols—centrally stored in Esko WebCenter, creation of packaging variants can be a 100% automated process, resulting in error reduction, faster time to market, and quicker response to changes.
You want to stay up to date regarding Labelexpo? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter or visit our special Labelexpo category on this website!