HP – Digital print solutions for labels and flexible packaging on display
USA • The HP Indigo digital press portfolio is on display at Labelexpo Americas. Highlights include the HP Indigo 6900 and its enhancements, Pack Ready for labels and new features to HP Indigo 20000.
Highlights at Labelexpo Americas 2018:
- Application innovations drive customer growth in new digital label and packaging markets.
- HP Indigo GEM enters beta customer testing and announces first U.S. customer.
- HP Indigo 6900 enhancements, including a never seen before brand protection and security offering.
- HP Indigo 20000 new features and solutions help converters be efficient and grow.
- Pack Ready for Labels solution for high durability is extended to the entire labels and packaging portfolio.
- HP SmartStream Collage, a new enhancement of the HP SmartStream Mosaic, takes automated variable imaging design to the next level.
- HP Production Pro for digital front end (DFE) now supported across labels and packaging portfolio.
- HP PrintOS advancements open new markets and increase efficiency and productivity through automation.
HP exhibits at stand 3226 and 3429 at Labelexpo Americas 2018.