HP – New digital label presses introduced in Brussels
BELGIUM • At Labelexpo Europe 2017, HP Inc. announced a new portfolio of solutions for digital printing and embellishment of labels. HP also announced the HP Indigo GEM, the breakthrough one-pass digital embellishments solution, is now available for pre-ordering at Labelexpo. Integrated with the HP Indigo WS6800 Digital Press, the GEM produces highly decorated labels simply and efficiently.
The highlights are:
- HP Indigo GEM, the first fully digital, one-pass embellishment solution
- HP Production Pro for Indigo Labels and Packaging – a five times faster and more powerful DFE
- PrintOS features and apps optimized for labels and packaging, to accelerate the adoption of digital
- Pack Ready for Labels enables high-resistance applications
- New HP Indigo ElectroInk Silver starts beta testing
- Strong Series 4 format momentum with the 100th HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press and 50th HP Indigo 30000 Digital Press sold
- HP Indigo 8000 installations growing to support high-volume printing of any label
The new solutions come 15 months after the drupa 2016 technology rollout. Customers are already benefitting from these new capabilities in color accuracy and consistency, higher productivity, and a widened range of applications.
More information will be published soon!