Labelexpo Europe 2017 – A random choice of videos
BELGIUM • The largest and most relevant label show – Labelexpo Europe 2017 – is over! During the four days at Brussels, more than 600 exhibitors showcased a huge amount of new products and technologies. Not only during the first two days, also on day 3 and day 4 the eight halls were crowded and the statement of various exhibiting companies is more than positive. It is for sure, that this year edition of Labelexpo Europe was one of the most busiest ones ever. Also for sure, a range of exhibitors published videos during or after the show on different channels. The editorial team of NarrowWebTech presents you a selection of videos published during the last few days.
Labelexpo Europe 2017 – A first summary of published videos (in alphabetical order):
- Automation arena: following the linerless trail at Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Codimag: stand in Brussels
- Durst: Summarizing each day of Labelexpo such as “Durst @Labelexpo – Day 1”
- Esko says goodbye on twitter
- GSE Dispensing: Talk about GSE Ink manager
- HP Indigo says goodbye on twitter, too
- HP Indigo: A visitor showing the HP patio including samples
- iColor Printing: How to achieve a no label look
- MGI / Konica Minolta: the new Jetvarnish line
- Mouvent: actually not a video, but a picture gallery of the press conference at Labelexpo Europe 2017
- Mouvent: video of the stand including sequences from the press conference at Brussels expo
- Nilpeter: Demonstration of its new FA flexo press as well as its new Panorama hybrid press
- Pulse Roll Label: Best of Labelexpo Europe Video
- Ricoh Europe; showing its stand
- Rosas Maschinenbau: label inspection demonstration
- Taghleef Industries: Ti TDS shrink sleeve running
- Xeikon: Panther technology – the new PX3000
Please be aware that this list just is just a random choice by our editors and that these videos are published either by the companies itself , by Labelexpo Europe visitors or by the organizer itself.
During the next few days and weeks we will inform you here on narrowwebtech.com about the latest news regarding Labelexpo Europe 2017 and will also publish a detailed review as soon as we have gained a sufficient overview on the huge range of novelties and further developed products. Stay tuned!
UPDATE (5th November 2017) – Videos by NarrowWebTech and sister magazine Etiketten-Labels
- Labelexpo Europe 2017 – Catching a video glimpse by NarrowWebTech editor
- NarrowWebTech Interview with Benoit Chatelard, Xeikon CEO
- Demonstration of Rotocontrol BL440 Booklabel line
- Video to Werosys finishing system, Werosys Compact with T3 digital printing and laser die-cutting unit
- Video to Xeikon DCoat finishing system
- HP Indigo 2000demonstration on twitter
Is there a recommendable video missing? Yes? Then send us an email (email@example.com).