Labelexpo Southeast Asia – Details to the label show
THAILAND • This week the new event of the Labelexpo Global Series opens its doors. From Thursday to Saturday (10 to 12 May) more than 200 companies will exbihit at the label and packaging show at BITEC, Bangkok. NarrowWebTech gives a short overview of Labelexpo Southeast Asia 2018.
What? Labelexpo Southeast Asia
Where? Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC)
When? 10 to 12 May 2018
More than 200 companies are part of the label show:
– Companies from all over Asia such as Bitek Technology, Dragon Foils, Graphtec Corporation, Hi-Tachi High-Technologies, K. Laser Technology, Orthotec, Toyo Ink or Univacco
– Major label and package press manufacturers such as Bobst, Edale, Mark Andy, Nilpeter, Omet, Epson, Konica Minolta, Xeikon as part of Flint company
– In the periphery areas of the label business who are mostly based in Europe or the U.S will be exhibiting a range of company including AVT, Berhalter, Erhardt+Leimer, Flexo Wash, IST Metz, Martin Automatic, Phoseon Technologies, Pulse Roll Label Products, SEI Laser, Siegwerk, Troika Systems, UPM Raflatac and Zeller+Gmelin
– Companies which are represented in Asia/Pacific such as BST eltromat South East Asia, Epson Singapore, HP PPS Singapore, Konica Minolta Singapore or Kurz Thailand.
Which features are included?
1) Two-day conference programme
2) Shrink sleeve workshop
3) AWA Southeast Asian Release Liner & Converting Industry Seminar
To 1) Conference programme
The two day conference programme includes different discussion panels and presentation covering topics such as
- Market trends in Southeast Asia and worldwide
- Digital or conventional: which is right for your business?
- Implementing innovative logistics labeling and tracking technologies
- CEO printer panel discussion (Thursday)
- Brand panel discussion (Friday)
Please visit the show’s website in order to see the programme in full length: http://www.labelexpo-seasia.com/conference-sessions
To 2) Shrink sleeve technology workshop
The Shrink sleeve workshop takes place on Saturday, 12 May (room Amber) from 9 to 12:30 o’clock. This half day workshop (3.5 hour) covers the field of shrink sleeve materials and technology and is organised in association with the Label Academy.
More details find here: http://www.labelexpo-seasia.com/shrink-sleeve-technology-workshop
To 3) AWA Release Liner Seminar Southeast Asia
The AWA Asian Release Liner & Converting Industry Seminar 2018 will be held on May 9, 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand. The venue of this 1-day event is the Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok. In addition to a market overview of the global and Asian release market as well as the global label and product decoration market, several presentations covers topics such as solventless release coating technology or release coating emulsion, UV technologies and trends in Southeast Asia.
More details to the seminar please find here: https://www.awa-bv.com/events
The full programme is also available as pdf-file by clicking on this link: https://www.awa-bv.com/download/event-brochures/ARLCIS_18.pdf