FINAT European Label Forum 2018 starts soon!
IRELAND • Next week, on Wednesday, the annual event of the international label association FINAT takes place in Dublin. From 6 to 8 June the European Label Forum 2018 will be once more time the place to be for the whole label industry. There are only a few seats left at the annual event.
The European Label Forum (ELF) was launched like this in 2015. It has taken place twice in Amsterdam, in 2017 in Berlin and this year the label industry is invited to Ireland, to the Citywest Conference Hotel close to Dublin. Registration is still open – the ultimate deadline is: 31 May.: https://www.europeanlabelforum.com/register/
Part of the two and a half day event will be again:
- FINAT Label Awards Ceremony 2018 (first evening)
- YMC Business Simulation Challenge (Wednesday afternoon, before the official programme starts)
- FINAT General Assembly
- Table top exhibition (the whole time)
Some highlights of the programme:
- Keynote by Alastair Campbell: Brexit and its implications for EU/UK B2B relations
- Introduction by Chris Ellison, FINAT president [Editorial comment: NarrowWebTech interviewed Chris last year – read more here]
- A range of market date such as European label market update, Irish market review and FINAT Radar (market data published twice a year)
- Brand owner’s point of view: Guinness shares its considerations on their path to 2020
- Remapping the increasingly wider world of labels & packaging – general overview of the current and future landscape
- Workshop sessions and panel discussions
For more details, please find the full ELF programme here!
Further recommendable links:
- Video why to join FINAT (opens in new tab): https://www.europeanlabelforum.com/are-you-joining-the-2018-finat-european-label-forum-because-you-should.html/
- Three interactive workshops are part of the programme; topic: alternative label printing (opens in new tab): https://www.europeanlabelforum.com/alternative-label-printing-now-what-the-learning-continues.html/
- Guinness experts join FINAT’s European Label Forum 2018 speaker line-up (opens in new tab): https://www.europeanlabelforum.com/guinness-experts-join-finats-european-label-forum-2018-speaker-line-up.html/
The editorial team of NarrowWebTech will join the European Label Forum also this year and will report during the label conference on twitter (@NarrowWebTech] as well as afterwards online and in print!