FINAT – Label Competition 2017 open for entries
THE NETHERFLANDS • The annual FINAT label competition showcases the best of self-adhesive label print. It recognises and rewards achievement in terms of both end use/ marketing impact and print and converting quality. Awards are given – by a jury of leading industry experts – in the main segments where self-adhesive labels are used: alcoholic beverages, food, household, industrial, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, security labelling, (self-) promotion, and booklet/coupon labels and for the major reel-fed print processes: flexo, letterpress, screen, offset, digital print and combination print.
Benefits of entering
- Peer recognition of reaching a high standard within the industry
- All winners and highly commended will be displayed during the annual FINAT congress
- Winners may also be displayed at relevant international exhibitions and events
- Selected winners will be entered free in the World Label Association Competition
- Promotion of winning companies at international level
Who can enter
FINAT converter members, and other label printers that are not yet affiliated to FINAT, are encouraged to take part in this competition.
The 2017 competition is now accepting entries till 17 March 2017.
How to enter
To access the online registration form please click here.