FINAT Label Competition 2017 – Picture gallery of jury meeting
THE NETHERLANDS • Jury meeting of the international FINAT Label Award in The Hague: From 2 to 6 April 2107 the jurors met for the selection of the best self-adhesive labels in order to find the winners for the 37th FINAT Label Competition. The jury, consisting of Tony White (Chairman), AWA Consulting; Steve Wood, Steve Wood Services Ltd., Z. Murat Sipahioglu, Heidelberg Graphic Ticaret and Michael Scherhag, editor from our sister magazine Etiketten-Labels, took the chance to select the best international labels and related products (see below).
About 280 print products for 28 categories and different groups – from countries worldwide had been submitted. The differents groups are:
- Group A marketing/end-uses (15 categogies from alcoholic beverages to sets of labels)
- Group B: printing processes (flexo,rotary letterpress, screen printing, reel fed offset lithography, combination print and gravure)
- Group C: non-adhesive applications (Non-adhesive labels/tags, cartons, sleeves)
- Group D:Innovation and electronic printing (Integrated electronic devise, innovation)
- Group E: digital printing (liquid toner technology, dry toner technology, inkjet technology