FINAT – New technology webinar 2016 series reveals
THE NETHERLANDS • The international association for the self-adhesive label industry is again staging its series of webinars designed to keep members fully informed on the latest independent label industry knowledge.
The webinars are designed by The FINAT Board’s “New Converting Technology” taskforce in close cooperation with FINAT’s Young Managers Club to offer the latest updates on management, technology and sustainability developments.
Presented by Mike Fairley, Director of Strategic Development at Labelexpo Global Series, the first was staged on 5 April and it covered the Label Academy’s new education and training initiative. It examined the industry trends, discussed the need for new education and training initiatives and set out the nature and role of the Label Academy as global industry resource.
Other webinars planned for 2016 include:
- 12 May, 16.30 hrs CET: LCA Harmonised Guidance Document
- 7 July, 14.00 hrs CET: Brand certification – GMI
- 22 September, 14.00 hrs CET: Colour proofing/standardisation
- 20 October, 15.00 hrs CET: Succeeding with an excellent pitch, by Jacob Kiblböck (hosted by FINAT YMC)
- 24 November, 14.00hrs CET: Succession Planning (hosted by FINAT YMC)
More information on the upcoming technology webinars will be available on the FINAT website on www.finat.com/Events/Calendars/Calendar-of-events. All Technology webinars are free of charge for FINAT members.