Grafotronic – Open House in Warsaw
POLAND • Grafotronic Open House, taking place from 14 to 16 May 2018 in Warsaw, displays a range of digital finishing solutions at its Grafotronic Future of Finishing Days 2018. The world premiere of the Gigafast line with up to 160 m/mi (524 fpm) was announced for the three-day event.
Highlights of the event will be:
- Gigafast with UV varnish, semi rotary die-cutting, wifi slitting automatic knife positioning and Grafotronic non-stop rewinding solution
- new automation features
- inline digital finishing with integration of HP Indigo
- the new SCF, a “high end super compact digital finishing machine” according to the company (varnish, laminate, die-cut and slit)
- the HI2 servo inspection machines with 100% camera systems
- blank label machines with frond-load quick change system of magnetic cyliners.
According to the German speaking Graficon (https://www.graficon.ch/grafotronic-open-house-2018/) there will further be on display:
- CL² digital finishing line: fully modular converting
- CF² digital finishing: compact solution with up to 70 m/min (229 fpm)
Grafotronic Sp. z.o.o.
SEGRO Business Park Warsaw
Annopol 4a, building E
Open: 9 am to 5 pm
More details please find at the company’s website: http://grafotronic.se/en/grafotronic-future-finishing-days/