IMI Europe – Inkjet Development Conference 2018 in Germany
GERMANY • IMI Europe’s spring technical conference moves to Germany for 2018, after two previous events in Lausanne. Taking place in Frankfurt, the Inkjet Development Conference consists of technical talks from industry and academic experts, as well as panel sessions on key topics.
The conference programme includes:
- Energy cure and aqueous inks for packaging and other applications from Sun Chemical, Sensient, Armor Industrial, Tiger Coatings and Zschimmer & Schwarz
- Latest advances in functional printing and printed electronics from Technische Universität Chemnitz, Epivalence/University of Liverpool, Leibniz Institute for New Materials and Fraunhofer ENAS
- Updates on state-of-the-art printing system technology from Inca Digital and Tonejet
- Advanced software as an application enabler from Global Inkjet Systems and others
- The latest equipment and techniques from ImageXpert, Microtrac and Reden
According to IMI Europe, the panel sessions cover the key topics of packaging, and printed electronics, with the panels chaired by Technical Advisory Board members and including industry leaders.
The programme has been set by the conference Technical Advisory Board, comprising Prof Reinhard Baumann, Technische Universität Chemnitz, Dr Phil Bentley, Head of Fluids, Tonejet, Dr Andy Hancock, Technical Director, Mexar, and Dr Tim Phillips, Managing Director, IMI Europe.
The event will be held at the Mövenpick Frankfurt City Hotel, Frankfurt am Main, Germany on 17-18 April 2018.
For more details on this event such as the full programme or registration details,, see the IMI Europe website www.imieurope.com.