IMI Europe – Inkjet Development Conference 2018 is starting soon
GERMANY • Next week, from 17 to 18 April 2018, the Inkjet Development Conference takes place in Frankfurt, Germany. After two previous events in Lausanne IMI Europe’s spring technical conference includes technical talks from industry and academic experts, as well as panel sessions on currently relevant topics within the inkjet industry. The editorial team of NarrowWebTech will participate in order to keep you up to date about the latest news and technologies regarding inkjet technologies.
The conference programme includes:
- Energy cure and aqueous inks for packaging and other applications from Sun Chemical, Sensient, Armor Industrial, Tiger Coatings and Zschimmer & Schwarz
- Latest advances in functional printing and printed electronics from Technische Universität Chemnitz, Epivalence/University of Liverpool, Leibniz Institute for New Materials and Fraunhofer ENAS
- Updates on printing system technology from Inca Digital and Tonejet
- Advanced software as an application enabler from Global Inkjet Systems and others
- The latest equipment and techniques from ImageXpert, Microtrac and Reden
- Panel sessions – key topics of packaging, printed electronics and more
The event will be held at the Mövenpick Frankfurt City Hotel, Frankfurt am Main, Germany on 17-18 April 2018. We will publish a detailed review afterwards on this website!
For more details on this event please find at the website of the organiser IMI Europe: www.imieurope.com.