IMI – “Ink Jet Printing 2017 Conference”
USA • IMI (Information Management Institute) organized two events in Orlando, Florida to explore “The Future of Ink Jet – Is Its Expansion Unstoppable?” at the “Ink Jet Printing 2017 Conference”.
- January 30-31, 2017
- February 1-3, 2017
Emerging Technologies Academy Courses
According to the organizers, the “Ink Jet Printing 2017 Conference” is the largest US event in 2017 devoted to an assessment of ink jet technology developments, markets and applications.
Advantages of participating include:
- To learn from 20 presentations from inkjet experts
- To learn and understand technical, economic and process parameters for industrial inkjet design/implementation via Proven step by step process
- To get a jump start in understanding the “Future of Packaging: Digital & Smart!”
- To update your inkjet knowledge at world’s most popular inkjet course attended by over 3000 people
- To have complimentary display space for your products, services, etc.
- To give 5-minute suppliers forum presentation to inform attendees of your technology, products or services
- To participate in networking receptions, breaks and lunch to establish personal contacts with global inkjet experts
IMI conference programs are designed to enable attendees to obtain the latest technical, market and application information while allowing time to network with other attendees in a time and cost efficient manner. Attendance at an IMI conference enables attendees to meet with the digital printing industry’s experts in a single location over a short period of time thus maximizing information transfer efficiency and minimizing travel and time expenses.