Contiweb – Restructured sales team
THE NETHERLANDS • The companyenhances its EMEA sales team. Contiweb’s sales team will be led by Rutger Jansen as sales director, who has supported sales for the company since 1990, including director of sales and service under Goss Contiweb. The new sales team has been in effect since 1 January 2018.The new sales team:
- Rob Bosman, area sales manager: responsible for Central, Eastern and Northern Europe territories, including Germany, UK, Scandinavia, Benelux, Switzerland and Austria.
- Jennifer N’Guyen, area sales manager: France, Southern Europe and Northern Africa;
- Davide Pomati, business development: continuing in his current role in Southern Europe and Northern Africa;
- Andreas Pohl, account manager: continuing in his current role in Central and Eastern Europe territories;
- Richard Miedema, product manager Contiweb Thallo: continuing in his current role, supporting the worldwide sales channels
- Rien van Tetering, process manager for Contiweb Thallo
Subsidiary of Goss International since 2004 Contiweb’s portfolio includes splicers and dryers for web offset presses, Vits and JetWeb finishing equipment, auxiliary equipment for inkjet printing presses, and in 2016 acquired the IP for the Thallo web offset press. As part of a strategic partnership with DG press ServiceS, Contiweb acquired the intellectual property (IP) of the Thallo web offset printing press for packaging and label applications (read more here).