ETI Converting – New generation of Metronom label printing presses
CANADA • The company presented its new generation of ETI Metronome printing press especially designed for unsupported monoweb thin film. The press has a modular design and can be transformed subsequently into a Cohesio by adding a silicone and an adhesive station.
The Metronome is equipped with
- Instant change plate cylinder
- Instant change anilox
- Instant rotary die
- Die cassettes to die-cut on all printing stations
- Auto peel-off to remove the die-cutting matrix without stopping the machine
- Water-based and UV curing system;
- Temperature control system to avoid a heat build-up in the cylinders
- “Pellicut” station to avoid die marks on liner and being able to die-cut at high speed down to 12 micron liner thickness
- Reversible printing stations
- Pre-registration and auto-registration systems
According to the company the new generation of Metronom presses ensures greater efficiency during production time.
At Labelexpo Europe 2017 the company did present its Cohesio coating and printing technology, integrating in-line printing, adhesive coating and siliconizing operations. Since 2007, the Canadian company is also present in China. Thus last year, in 2017, ETI Converting Equipment Shanghai celebrated its 10th anniversary.