HP Indigo – Debut of Digital Combination printing at Labelexpo Americas
USA • At Labelexpo Americas 2016, the company debuts its Digital Combination printing technology at stand 3226/3429. Developed with JetFX, HP says that it enables single pass production of digital spot and tactile varnishes and digital foils. The unit is demonstrated in-line with an HP Indigo WS6800.
Moreover, HP will launch several new presses and technologies at Labelexpo Americas:
- HP Indigo 8000, a narrow web digital press operating at up to 262 fpm (80 m/min)
- The 30-inch HP Indigo 20000 Digital Press for flexible packaging, labels and shrink sleeves features new substrates including PE and other stretchable substrates and laminate tube.
- HP Indigo ElectroInk Fluorescent Pink is being released for the HP Indigo WS6800 Digital Press Series
- HP Indigo ElectroInk Premium White offering opacity levels up to silkscreen opacity in a single print process will also be revealed. According to HP, the ink doubles the base layer opacity, delivered in a thin white layer, fully dried and cured on impact.
- On the HP Indigo 20000, HP shows an in-line unit delivering industrial scales of white ink along with a low friction HP Indigo ElectroInk White for sleeves.