NarrowWeb Tech Digital 1/2018Topics of the current issue: Survey among label printers & converters, Labelexpo Southeast Asia, global demand for labels, recycling, automation.
Read the following topics in our leading technology source for all segments of the production of self-adhesive labels and other narrow web products:
- GSE ink manager
- News on products and technologies
At a glance
- Personal recommendations by editor Rosina Obermayer
- Automation in label printing
- PDF 2.0 – A game changer in narrow web printing?
- The recycling of pressure-sensitive labels
- Modernisation as an overall project
- A reduction in a prepress workload of 30%
- Time and cost savings following the implementation of plate technology
- Serbia’s Al Pack Group becomes electron beam flexo pioneers
BPIF labels news
- Latest news from the British Printing Industries Federation special interest group
Markets and events
- What is happening in the label industry?
- How is the global demand for labels developing by 2020?
- Creating innovations in labels
- “The digital revolution will continue its relentless march”
- An attractive environment for the corona process
- First edition of Labelexpo Southeast Asia
- A walk around in Nilpeter’s headquarters
- News about companies and associations
- People in the news
- Reader service
- Authors of this issue
- Index of advertisers · Events calendar · Index of companies
- Topics of the upcoming publications from G&K TechMedia
- Preview of May issue 2-2018 · Imprint
Who has it?
- Directory of label and narrow web printers