NarrowWeb Tech Digital 3/2018Topics of the current issue: Preview Labelexpo Americas +++ Twenty years of digital label printing +++ Current challenges in the die-cutting of labels +++
Read the following topics in our leading technology source for all segments of the production of self-adhesive labels and other narrow web products:
Labelexpo Americas 2018
- A preview of product and solutions launches
- New modules for C3 ERP/MIS-software
- Mark Andy Digital Series HD press
At a glance
- Personal recommendations by editor Rosina Obermayer
- Flexo vs inkjet – who will come out on top?
- Linerless material – Applications, components and where special attention is required
- UV LEDs – Where are they now?
Special: Digital Printing today
- Latest news on technologies, products and companies
- Hub Labels installs a MPS press for linerless labels
- A look into the manufacturing of UV inks
BPIF labels news
- Latest news from the British Printing Industries Federation special interest group
Markets and events
- Labelexpo Americas 2018 –
What can visitors to the show expect?
- A survey of the die-cutting segment – What are the current challenges in the die-cutting of labels?
- Twenty years NarrowWebTech: how the die-cutting sector has been transformed
- An Exploration of Print – Rotometrics Open Day 2018
- Sleeve labels: A market update on a dynamic technology
- Discussing the future of digital finishing with Grafotronic
- Static control and Industry 4.0
- Inkjet reliability, quality and speed – Preview of the ESMA Inkjet Conference
- News about companies and associations
- People in the news
- Reader service
- Authors of this issue
- Index of advertisers · Events calendar · Index of companies
- Topics of the upcoming publications from G&K TechMedia
- Preview of November issue 4-2018 · Imprint
Who has it?
- Directory of label and narrow web printers