NarrowWeb Tech Digital 4/2018+++ Labelexpo Americas – A review +++ Lean Management at Vollherbst-Druck +++ Highlighting LED UV – A survey throughout the label industry +++
Read the following topics in our leading technology source for all segments of the production of self-adhesive labels and other narrow web products:
- The doctor blade – a crucial factor in expanded gamut printing
- Ebeam curing for labels and packaging
- Omet XJet powered by Durst
- News on products and technologies
At a glance
- Personal recommendations by editor Rosina Obermayer
- Pressure-sensitive adhesion and the rheology of adhesives – what is going on?
- Printing UV inks combined with solvent-based inks
- Cutting matrix and edge trim waste – What are the key factors?
- Lean Management – How Vollherbst-Druck is slimming down its processes
- Increased productivity at coe after a year of using Cyrel Fast 2000 TD
BPIF labels news
- Latest news from the British Printing Industries Federation special interest group
Markets and events
- Labelexpo Americas 2018 – A review in pictures
- The European label industry continues dynamic track record in 2017
- Highlighting LED UV – A survey throughout the label industry
- Five highlights from “The IJC”
- How does Primera Technology view the current label market?
- “Printers need to specialize” – Interview with Rutger Jansen from Contiweb
- News about companies and associations
- People in the news
- Reader service
- Authors of this issue
- Index of advertisers · Events calendar · Index of companies
- Topics of the upcoming publications from G&K TechMedia
- Preview of March issue 1-2019 · Imprint
Who has it?
- Directory of label and narrow web printers